A quick post on National lipstick day just to show you my fave 6 lipsticks at the moment with a brief description about why they are my faves.
- Illamasqua ‘Naked’ from the Glamore Collection. I love this because it literally is a perfect nude, is long lasting and not too drying like other matte lippies can be. It can make me look a little washed out if I don’t pair it with a bold eye.
- Lime Crime ‘Pink velvet’ from the Velvetines collection. I just love the velvetines from limecrime and pink velvet is a bright shocking pink which applies like a liquid and dries matte. It can feel quite drying on the lips, but I’m used to that and I find the more matte the longer it lasts.
- Nicka K New York ‘Euphoria’ from the hydro lipstick collection. Highly pigmented for such a moisturising lipstick and surprisingly long lasting for a glossy lipstick. Absolutely great colour pay off and packed full of moisture.
- Lime Crime ‘Red Velvet’ from the Velvetines collection. Again just as perfect as Pink Velvet and did I mention the smell reminds me of Mc. Donald’s Strawberry milkshake, yummy.
- Mac cosmetics ‘Viva glam III’ from the viva glam collection. This is a lovely deep wine colour which has the classic vanilla scent of all mac lipsticks.
- Mac Cosmetics ‘Velvet Teddy’ from their Matte collection. Last but certainly not least is my fave lippy of all time, Velvet teddy is a perfect rose tone nude and I wear this lippy all the time it’s my everyday, all day, any day lipstick. It is just lovely and I think it would suit many skin tones.
So there it is my favourite 6 lipsticks at the moment. BTW Debenhams has £5 of every lipstick today in celebration of National lipstick day., only a couple of hours left so get in quick. Happy shopping.
Thanks for reading xxx